Auto Repair Shop Boulder
Fisher Service is the Top Auto Repair Shop in Boulder
Here at Fisher Service in Boulder, we are proud to serve our customers with a wide range of auto maintenance and repair services. Our factory-trained and certified technicians have the experience and expertise to service all makes and models, so you can count on us no matter what kind of vehicle you drive.
To receive the highest quality auto repair in Boulder, stop by our service center at 6025 Arapahoe Road, just northeast of the Flatirons Golf Course.
Stay On Your Car Maintenance Schedule
Having your regularly scheduled maintenance done on time can go a long way to preserving the value of your car and preventing expensive repairs. At Fisher Service we provide all of the essential routine services, including:
- Oil Changes: Getting your oil changed on time helps to ensure that your engine will run safely and smoothly for years to come. Failing to stay on schedule can result in decreased fuel efficiency, decreased value, and even the destruction of your engine from overheating. Check your owner’s manual to see exactly when to come in for an oil change, but the general rule of thumb is every 3 months or 3,000 miles.
- Transmission Fluid Changes: Getting your transmission fluid replaced every 15,000 miles can help increase the longevity of your transmission. Drivers who spend a lot of time in heavy traffic should consider getting their transmissions changed more often.
- Tire Rotations: Having your tires rotated every 3-5,000 miles can help improve your vehicle’s handling and traction, as well as provide even tire wear so you don’t have to replace your tires at different times.
- Brake Pad Replacements: There’s nothing scarier than hitting the brakes and feeling that your vehicle isn’t going to stop. Brake pads are the part of your braking system that actually makes your vehicle stop, but they aren’t built to last. Depending on the way you drive, brake pads should be replaced every 20-60,000 miles.
Return Your Vehicle To Top-Condition With Fisher Auto Repairs
Even if you perfectly maintain your car, it’s just a fact of life that at some point you’re going to need to take care of some repairs. At Fisher Service we provide all types of auto repair services, including:
- Transmission Repair: There are a number of ways to detect when your vehicle has a transmission problem, such as the gears not budging, burning smells, grinding, or a whining sound from the transmission. If you think you’re having transmission problems, stop by to have our technicians diagnose and fix the issue.
- Post-Collision Repair: If you have been in an accident, the expert staff in our auto body shop can take care of dent repairs as well as extensive damage to the exterior.
- Replacement Parts: For all your auto part needs, our garage has an extensive inventory of OEM parts, including Honda and Kia factory parts in stock at all times.
- Auto Detailing: From paint care to cabin, headlight, and wheel detailing, we can make every part of your vehicle look like new again!
Schedule an Appointment Today at Fisher Service!
Fisher Service is the most trusted auto repair shop in Boulder, so schedule your appointment online, give us a call at (303) 245-6414, or simply stop by our location. Our friendly staff is ready to serve you no matter what automotive need you may have.