Auto Repair Shop Denver
For an Auto Body Shop Near Denver You Can Trust, Visit Fisher Service in Boulder
If your vehicle is in need of high-quality auto repair service in the Denver area, stop by Fisher Service in Boulder! Every one of our certified technicians has been factory trained to service all makes and models, so whether you need routine maintenance, a serious repair, a replacement part, or auto detailing, stop by our garage in Boulder!
To Avoid Auto Repair, Scheduled Car Maintenance is Key
Routine service is very important to the overall well-being of any vehicle. Not only will you be protecting the long-term value of your investment, but you will also reduce the need for costly repairs in the future. Here at Fisher Service, we have the equipment and personnel to provide the following preventative maintenance in a professional, timely fashion:
- Oil Change: Every 3,000 miles or 3 months, whichever comes first, your vehicle should get an oil change to ensure that its engine runs as smoothly as possible. If you find yourself driving for longer than these milestones without an oil change, a host of problems will arise. Your engine will be at an increased risk of overheating, and your overall performance will suffer.
- Transmission Flush: In order to improve the performance of your transmission, a transmission flush procedure is recommended every 15,000 miles or so. Frequent commuters might warrant fluid changes more often.
- Tire Rotation: Rotating your tires once every 3,000-5,000 miles will provide your vehicle with optimum traction and give your tire set an even tread wear throughout its lifetime. That way you won’t need to purchase different tires at different times.
- Brake Pad Replacement: Brake pads are vital to stopping your vehicle properly. We recommend replacing them anywhere between 20,000-60,000 miles depending on your driving style.
If You Need Auto Repair, Our Auto Body Shop Has You Covered
No matter how well you maintain your vehicle, every car will require service at one point or another. If something goes wrong, our state-of-the-art repair center will have your car looking and running like new in no time. Here are just a few of the repairs we commonly perform:
- Transmission Repair: If your vehicle won’t change gears, is loud when stopped in neutral, or is leaking transmission fluid, chances are that your transmission is in need of repair. Simply bring your car to our garage and our technicians will work to fix the problem at hand.
- Post Collision Repair: Should you find yourself in need of exterior repairs after an accident, let our body shop take care of restoring your vehicle. We also provide dent removal services.
- Replacement Parts: No matter what sort of auto part your vehicle might be looking for, our comprehensive selection of OEM parts is fully stocked to meet your needs.
- Car Detailing: Whether you’re looking to touch up the paint on your car or receive a full-scale interior clean, we’ll have your vehicle looking like it just rolled off the showroom floor.
Schedule an Appointment Today at Fisher Service!
For reliable service at competitive prices near Denver, schedule an appointment online, call our team at (303) 245-6414, or visit us at 6025 Arapahoe Road in Boulder! We are located only 40 minutes from Denver via US-36 W, and we look forward to meeting your auto service needs!