Auto Repairs Erie
For an Auto Body Shop Near Erie That You Can Trust, Visit Fisher Service in Boulder
If you need dependable auto repair in the Erie area, we invite you to Fisher Service in Boulder! Our state-of-the-art service center employs certified, factory-trained technicians that can maintain any vehicle make and model. Whether your car needs an extensive post-collision repair, preventative service, or full-scale auto detailing, make the short trip from Erie to our service center in Boulder!
We are just 20 minutes west of Erie by way of Erie Parkway and CO-7 W, so auto service you can count on will always be close to home.
We Can Take Care of Your Entire Car Maintenance Checklist
Following a regular service schedule is crucial to the continued health of all vehicles. That’s why our goal here at Fisher Service is to protect your automotive investment to the best of our ability. Our garage is well-equipped to deliver the following high-quality routine maintenance at competitive prices to meet your automotive needs:
- Oil Change: One of the easiest ways to keep your engine running well is to have your oil changed every three months or 3,000 miles. Clean oil is vital to engine health. It keeps moving components lubricated properly, dissipates engine heat, and ensures optimum efficiency.
- Brake Fluid Flush: Brake fluid is a major contributor to your vehicle’s overall stopping power, as it is considered the lifeblood of any braking system. We recommend changing the brake fluid every 30,000 miles or so.
- Tire Balances: For an even tread wear and to maintain the overall life of your suspension system, balancing your tires is highly recommended. If your vehicle experiences vibrations at high speeds, your tires need to be balanced to avoid damaging crucial components.
- Transmission Fluid Change: After about 15,000 miles, it’s recommended that your vehicle’s transmission fluid should be changed. Those who have long commutes or drive commercial vehicles should have their transmission fluid inspected more often.
If You Need Auto Repair Near Erie, We Have You Covered
Even well-maintained vehicles can come across unexpected mechanical troubles. If an unforeseen repair is required, the high-tech Fisher Service service center has the tools and the personnel to get your vehicle back on the road as quickly as possible! The following are just a sampling of common repairs we perform:
- Transmission Problems: Does your car give off a sweet burning smell when turned on, make a loud noise when in neutral, or have trouble shifting into gear? If so, your vehicle is likely experiencing transmission issues. Our experienced technicians will work to diagnose the problem.
- Auto Body Repair: To have your vehicle looking like new after a collision, bring it to our garage! We specialize in post-accident exterior restoration and dent removal.
- Replacement Parts: If you’re in need of a replacement part, our parts department carries genuine OEM components that match your vehicle model and year.
- Car Detailing: At Fisher Service, we’re able to do everything from fill in minor scratches to a complete interior and exterior clean. No matter what sort of detailing service you require, we’ll have your car looking brand new, inside and out.
Schedule Service at Fisher Service Today!
To receive top-notch service near Erie that you can rely on at a great price, schedule an appointment online, contact our maintenance team at (303) 245-6414, or visit our garage at 6025 Arapahoe Road in Boulder! We are only 20 minutes from Erie by way of Erie Parkway and CO-7 W/Arapahoe Road. Choose Fisher Service to be your premier Erie area service center!