Honda and Kia OEM Parts Are Available Near Erie
We hope that your first thought when you need replacement OEM parts near Erie is to visit Fisher Service, your local family owned and operated service center, where we stock OEM Honda and Kia parts for your convenience. That’s right, you know that we use only the best, manufacturer recommended replacement parts in our service jobs, and when you need parts you can depend on you can come to us.
We know it can be tempting to use aftermarket parts, but OEM replacement parts ensure that your Honda or Kia is running on equipment that is designed and engineered specifically for your vehicle. As your source of OEM parts in Boulder, we know they can be a little more expensive, but they are an investment in quality and longevity. And since Fisher Service is just a quick drive from Erie, buying OEM is convenient too.
To reach us, simply:
- Head south on County Line Rd
- Turn right on Arapahoe Rd
- You’ll find us about six miles down the road at 6025 Arapahoe Rd
OEM Parts vs. Aftermarket Parts
Whether you’re doing your own auto work or having someone else do it for you, it can be tempting to go with whatever is the cheapest and can get the job done. Sometimes aftermarket parts are cheaper than OEM parts, but in exchange for a lower price, you receive a lower quality part that will wear out more quickly, and that’s just one of the many reasons you should always choose OEM Kia and Honda replacement parts:
- OEM parts are precision engineered to fit exactly like the part they are replacing. It will be just like your vehicle came right off of the assembly line.
- Aftermarket parts are not held up to the same quality standards as OEM and are often designed broadly, to apply to many different vehicles at once.
- When you buy OEM, you won’t have to inspect the brands and shop around for one you can trust—it comes straight from the automaker, after all.
- Last but not least, OEM Honda and Kia auto parts come with a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty that is redeemable at any certified Kia or Honda dealer in the country.
Common Types of OEM Honda and Kia Parts
Some parts need replacing much more often than others—your brake pads will wear out a few times before you even need to check your timing belt, for instance—and we are sure to keep Kia and Honda parts in stock for all of the most common replacement parts, so that you can get easy access to them when you need them.
- Alternator: The alternator keeps electricity flowing to all of your vehicle’s electronics. One of the most frequently replaced items in a car, it can depend entirely on your vehicle and your use as to when the alternator needs replacing. Some vehicles can go without ever needing it replaced, while others could last as few as five years.
- Battery: Believe it or not, the mileage doesn’t really matter on your battery—you need to replace it about every four or five years, depending on the climate you drive in (dryer climates dry out battery fluids more quickly and require changing more often).
- Fuel Pump: Responsible for pumping the fuel from your tank to your engine, the fuel pump may never need replacing, but if you’re frequently riding on empty, it can seriously stress out the pump and cause it to fail prematurely.
- Headlights and Taillight Bulbs: We suggest every five to seven years on your bulbs, depending on how often you drive at night. Rest assured that we keep plenty of Honda and Kia replacement bulbs in stock, but we recommend you keep an extra set at home so you’re never left in the dark.
- Spark Plugs: The life of your spark plugs all depends on what they’re made from. Platinum and iridium plugs in your Kia or Honda can last up to 100,000 miles or more. Check your owner’s manual if you aren’t sure what kind of spark plugs you have or what kind you’ll be replacing them with.
- Tires: If you visit Fisher Service for your regular tire rotations you’ll get the most out of a set of tires, but if you don’t, you can drastically cut their lifespan due to uneven wear and tear.On average, you’ll need new tires every 5-7 years, depending on how much you drive.
- Windshield Wiper Blades: Most drivers wait until they can tell their wipers need replacing, but if your wipers are streaking, they have needed replacing for a while already. We suggest new wiper blades every year or so, particularly after bitter winters that have cracked and damaged the rubber.
Buy OEM Parts Online at Fisher Service
The next time you need OEM Kia or Honda parts, contact Fisher Service. We’re just down the road, and you know that you can trust both our dedication to you and the reliability of the parts you buy from our dealership. Stop by today if you have any questions—we’re just a few minutes west of Erie and our parts and service experts will be happy to help.