Need Kia or Honda OEM Parts Near Longmont? Go to Fisher Service.
When drivers from in and around Longmont want to find a shop that provides professional auto repair and maintenance, their top choice is Fisher Service. We service vehicles of all makes and models, offering the full range of auto care services, including express service, collision repair and auto body work, and one of the finest inventories of OEM parts in the Longmont area.
In fact, if you are searching for genuine Kia or OEM Honda auto parts near Longmont, we’re the place to go. Do-it-yourself mechanics from throughout the Front Range will find that our comprehensive selection of original replacement parts is second to none.
As car enthusiasts know, aftermarket parts just can’t match the high quality and dependability of OEM parts. Read on to learn more about why you should make sure to choose only original equipment manufacturer parts whenever servicing your vehicle.
Why it’s Important to Go With Genuine OEM Parts
Right off the top, Longmont area car owners will notice that Kia and Honda OEM parts cost a bit more, but given the reliability, guaranteed quality, and model-specific engineering, they are significantly more cost-effective in the long run.
Here are some of the chief benefits of OEM parts over aftermarket parts:
- Model Specific: OEM parts are built specific to your make and model, so there is no confusion and you are assured of getting the right part.
- Factory Certified: Since OEM replacement parts are direct from the factory, you can have complete confidence and peace of mind that they will work perfectly in your vehicle.
- Protect Your Investment: Choosing OEM parts will help you to maintain the maximum re-sale value of your car.
- Protect Your Vehicle Warranty: All automakers, including Honda and Kia, require that only OEM parts be used in order for your warranty to remain valid.
- Quality Guaranteed: OEM Honda and Kia auto parts are backed by a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty, which is redeemable at any certified Honda or Kia dealership in the country.
All Types of Genuine Honda and Kia Parts When You Need Them
Here at Fisher Service, we carry all of the Kia and Honda OEM auto parts that drivers from Longmont looking for. The most common replacement parts that car owners will require include:
- Brake Pads: Generally need to be replaced every 30,000 to 50,000 miles, or 3 to 4 years.
- Battery: A new battery should be installed every 4 to 5 years, regardless of mileage.
- Belts: The main serpentine belt should be replaced after 75,000 miles or approximately every 6 years. If your vehicle has a timing belt, you should have it replaced after 100,000 miles or 8 years.
- Headlights and Taillight Bulbs: Depending on how much you use them, these should be replaced every 5-7 years.
- Spark Plugs: Based on normal driving of about 12,000 miles a year, iridium or platinum spark plugs will last 8 years or 100,000 miles.
- Windshield Wiper Blades: Replace every 1-2 years.
Order OEM Parts Online From Fisher Service
Our comprehensive inventory of genuine Kia and Honda OEM parts will help you keep your car looking its best and running safely in top condition. At Fisher Service, our parts specialists are always happy to assist you in locating the right part to match the make and model of your car. You can conveniently order parts online, or by calling 303-245-6414. Better yet, stop by our Longmont area auto parts and service center at 6025 Arapahoe Rd. in Boulder and take a look at all that we have to offer you today!