Fisher Service is Boulder’s Source for New Tires
At Fisher Service, we are proud to offer area drivers some of the best tire prices in Boulder, but we do more than just stock replacement tires for all different makes and models. We are a genuine tire service center in Boulder, and that means giving you so much more than a set of fresh tires when you visit us.
We provide a price-match guarantee on all of our tires, and if you’ve sustained suspension damage in addition to tire damage, our body shop can give you a free estimate on repairs.
What You Get With Your Tire Service in Boulder
Most tire shops will not only charge you more than we do here at Fisher Service, but they’ll give you less for your money as well. Here are just a few of the services area drivers can take advantage of when they purchase a fresh set of tires from us:
- Tire Rotation
- Flat Tire Repair
- Summer-to-Winter/Winter-to-Summer Tire Swap
- Road Hazard Protection Insurance for Up to 2 Years
Yet another reason to come to the Boulder tire service center you already know and trust!
When to Replace Your Tires
There isn’t a hard-and-fast answer to when you need to replace your tires. It depends on the tire manufacturer, whether you’re driving on all-season tires, what kind of driving you do, and how often you’ve been rotating your tires.
However, we do have some tips for you that can help you identify whether your tires need to be changed:
- If your tread depth is less than 2/32 of an inch, you should be shopping for new tires.
- Not sure how to measure 2/32 of an inch? Stick a penny into the tread with Lincoln’s head downward—if you can see the top of his head, it’s time for new tires.
- If winter is approaching and you don’t have winter tires on your vehicle, you shouldn’t just pitch your old tires when swapping them out. We encourage you to buy a set of winter tires and save your current wheels for after the thaw.
In addition to the benefits we mentioned above, you can also trust that we’ll responsibly recycle your old tires when you come to us for replacements.
The Importance of Tire Service
There are few parts of your vehicle more important than your tires, and if you’re looking for the best place for tire maintenance, you’ll want to visit us at Fisher Service.
In addition to affordable tire repair service, we also offer a variety of essential tire maintenance procedures for area drivers, no matter where you bought your tires from:
- Tire Rotations
- Summer-to-Winter/Winter-to-Summer Tire Swaps
- Balance and Mounting
- Front-Wheel Drive Alignment
- All-Wheel and Four-Wheel Drive Alignment
Taking care of your tires is one of the best ways to ensure that your vehicle runs to the best of its ability. In order to help you keep your car running in top shape, we have a wide range of free services available as well, including:
- Checking the camber and tow settings of your alignment if you hit a curb or pothole.
- Replacing your tires’ air with nitrogen (no appointment required).
- Refill or top off your tires with nitrogen or air to keep the pressure from getting too low.
Whether you need brand new tires or just a balancing and rotation, we’re your Boulder-area tire center, and we’re here to help. Schedule your tire service today.