Shopping for Honda or Kia OEM Parts Near Louisville? Choose Fisher Service!
If you’re searching for replacement OEM parts in the Louisville area, make Fisher Service your premier headquarters for genuine OEM Honda or Kia components. While our technicians do specialize in Honda and Kia models, we service all vehicle makes and years!
However, when it comes to buying replacement parts, we only sell OEM components for a reason. As most car-owners know, aftermarket parts don’t often match the quality and reliability of OEM parts. This is why we’ve outlined the advantages of choosing original equipment manufacturer components when servicing a vehicle.
Why Choose OEM Parts?
One of the first things drivers in the Louisville area will notice about OEM components is that they are a little more expensive than their aftermarket cousins. The reality is that OEM parts are actually more cost-effective for a number of reasons.
- Maintain Resale Value: Since OEM components are designed to meet the exact specifications of the part they’re replacing, you won’t run the risk of negatively impacting your vehicle’s resale value when you use them.
- Manufacturer Guarantee: Kia and Honda OEM parts come with a standard warranty to protect against any potential defects.
- High Quality: Despite the expense, OEM parts will actually last you longer. This is because they’re manufactured with higher quality materials to meet strict standards.
- Perfect Fit: All OEM components are designed to meet the exact size specification of your vehicle resulting in a quick installation, which eliminates the hassle of shopping around!
The OEM Parts Louisville Drivers Need
The Fisher Service parts department carries a full menu of genuine OEM Honda and Kia components that Louisville area customers want. These commonly replaced parts are just a small sample of what we have in stock.
- Oil Filters: These should be replaced every 3,000 to 5,000 miles or three to six months, depending upon what comes first.
- Brake System Parts: Your calipers and rotors may succumb to corrosion over an extended period of time, so we recommend having them replaced every 100,000 miles.
- Car Battery: Regardless of mileage, your battery should be replaced every four to five years. Three years if you drive frequently in a hot climate.
- Windshield Wipers: Constant exposure to the elements will cause your windshield wipers to crack and become ineffective, but replacing them every one to two years will ensure that you always have a working pair of wiper blades.
Order OEM Parts Online from Fisher Service Today
Thanks to our extensive inventory of Honda and Kia OEM parts, Louisville customers will always have a place to order any part they need. Order OEM parts online or contact us at 303-245-6414, and we’ll make sure they’re available in a timely fashion! Once they’re ready, stop by our service center at 6025 Arapahoe Road in Boulder to pick up your parts or to have them installed with an appointment.