If You’re in Need of OEM Replacements Parts Near Lafayette, Fisher Service Has Them
If you’ve been looking for dependable service or genuine OEM parts around Lafayette, stop by Fisher Service in Boulder. Our ASE-certified technicians have a state-of-the-art facility stocked with all of the latest diagnostic equipment at their disposal, and can provide you with everything from a routine maintenance to auto-body work and repairs at an affordable rate.
Need a part replaced? You’re in luck. Our parts department has a comprehensive inventory of genuine OEM parts for most makes, trims, and model years. If we don’t have the part in stock, we can get it for you quickly. You’ll have no problem finding exactly what you need for your repair, and if you need help installing your part, our expert mechanics will be happy to assist.
The Benefits of Choosing Genuine OEM Parts
While you may be tempted to buy more widely available aftermarket parts, they’re often made with flimsy materials, and you can never be sure they’ll fit your car. If they don’t fit, you’ll often need to modify your vehicle, which can undermine the terms of your warranty. Here are a few of the many reasons why OEM parts are the only kind you should install in your vehicle:
- Perfect Fit: OEM parts are factory-certified parts designed by the manufacturer of your vehicle for its exact trim and model year. They fit perfectly and help your vehicle operate as it was intended to. Unlike many aftermarket parts, they’re also in compliance with your vehicle’s original factory warranty.
- Durability: Genuine OEM parts are only made with high-quality materials, and while you could go with cheaper, shabbier aftermarket parts, you’ll make back the extra you pay for going OEM in the savings you’ll see from fewer repairs.
- Resale Value: Aftermarket parts greatly depreciate the value of your vehicle. Replacing parts with OEM ones helps you to retain your vehicle’s resale value.
- Warranty: Genuine OEM parts come with a 12-month/12,000-mile factory warranty, so in the unlikely event that they ever malfunction, you’ll get a free replacement.
A Wide Selection of Genuine OEM Parts
You could be dedicated to preserving your vehicle with regular maintenance and gentle driving habits, but still, parts wear down. While some parts may last longer than they were intended to, others break much early. It’s important to have a general idea of your parts’ average lifespans. Here are a few of the most frequently replaced parts we stock, and how often they should be replaced:
- Oil Filter: Your oil filter keeps contaminants that can destroy your engine out of your oil. It only takes between 3 to 6 months or 3,000 to 6,000 miles for your oil filter to get too clogged to do its job.
- Brake Pads: Your brake pads apply pressure on your rotors to slow down your wheels. Naturally, all of that friction wears them down, and they need to be replaced every 3 to 5 years or 30,000 to 70,000 miles.
- Alternator: Your alternator keeps your battery charged and directs its voltage throughout the rest of the vehicle’s system. If you’ve been using the same alternator for the last 5 to 6 years, you should get it checked out.
- Automatic Transmission: Your automatic transmission could last the entire lifespan of your vehicle, but after it’s seen more than 70,000 miles of driving, be alert for strange noises or skipping gears when you move your shifter.
Browse One of the Most Extensive Selections of Genuine OEM Parts in the Lafayette Area Today!
If you’re hunting around for OEM parts in the Lafayette area, come to Fisher service. We have a wide selection of available parts in our inventory and can quickly order you any part we don’t currently have in stock. If you have any questions about ordering parts, contact us online or call (303) 245-6414. Otherwise, visit us at 6025 Arapahoe Rd. in Boulder. Our courteous, knowledgeable staff will happily help you get the part you need. We look forward to earning your business.